31/05/2010

Sewing and fabric







I promised you some sewing news but did not got around to post the pictures before I left for

my " Girls only " trip.

May was the month of ISA
and she sent us some lovely fabric from Erin Mc Morris ( Wildwood ) to make her blocks.




I`m not through my pictures from my trip to share with you yet.
But one of the places I visited was


Of course I could not resist to make some purchases ;)
( I was well-behaved though but you can certainly imagine that it was very tempting to not be so........)



The lovely fabric with the gifts is from Barbara Jones of Quilt Soup ( The Holidays line) for Henry Glass. I already regret that I did not take the matching fabric with the Ornaments....

Phew! Lucky me,

they also sell online
and
ship international!!
:):):)


Now I`m ready for a good night sleep as I`m still battling with the Jet lag.

Sweet dreams to all of you
( or have a nice day...)



4 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blocks!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are great. Can't wait to se what you make out of them.

    How nice to have a girls getaway. Nice purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are beautiful, so elegant. Glad to hear that you had a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv the holiday present fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online